Forecyte Bio Limited
21 Byte Court, Frederick MD 21702
Tel.: +1 215-589-3593
The project manager will Ensure that the various steps of the project are proceeding according to the identified schedule and that the project is staying within budget and meeting the project objectives. The successful candidate will have the ability to develop project teams and maintain relationships with customers. The candidate is expected to be highly self-motivated, well organized, productive, and have the drive to success.
This can be a remote position from Frederick MD.
Key responsibilities and roles:
• Takes projects from original concept through final implementation by defining project scope and objectives, analyzing project requirements, and determining best approach to complete project using existing and/or new approaches, developing detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports, managing the project budget, and developing plans for transition to operations
• Collaborates, negotiates, and works with others in a matrixed organization
• Organizes and facilitates meetings with the cross functional teams within the company, with customer organizations and vendors
• Generates project reports and facilitates project and portfolio review with leadership team
• Associate or bachelor’s degree in project management, Business, Management, or related field
• 3+ years of working experience in project management; experience in pharmaceutical industry preferred
• Strong communication skills and professional presentation skills
Company offers competitive benefits in the industry including 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Flexible schedule, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, Vision insurance
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Must be authorized to work in the United States.