Forecyte Bio Limited
21 Byte Court, Frederick MD 21702
Tel.: +1 215-589-3593
The Cell Therapy Technology Platform leader manages a variety aspect of the group, from process development to engineering runs and to GMP production.
Key responsibilities and roles:
• Establish a qualified team with enthusiastic and accountable working environment
• Drive continuous improvement and operational excellence culture in the team
• Provide leadership, guidance, and training to staff to create a quality-centric organization
• Provide reliable and result oriented services to customers
• Set up cell product GMP production procedures and SOP
• Ensure the successful technical transfer of projects from customers to process development and GMP production
• Act as subject matter expert in cell processes to resolve real time issues
• Work collaboratively with other internal teams from QC, Technology Platforms, Business Development, Project Management, etc.
• Working experience in Cell Therapy technologies; GMP production experience is a must.
• Bachelor of Science in relevant Science or Engineering discipline is a must, Master degree or PhD are preferred.
• Previous experience in CDMO industries is desirable
• Ability to think critically, demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated leadership capacity with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility and willingness to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description
• Ability to work and collaborate in cross functional teams.
• High energy level and a positive outlook coupled with the requisite "can do" attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to achieve personal and organizational goals and overcome obstacles.
Company offers competitive benefits in the industry including 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Flexible schedule, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, Vision insurance
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay