Forecyte Bio Limited
7495 New Horizon Way, Suite 130-150, Frederick MD 21703
Tel.: +1 215-589-3593
The BD director / manager will attract new business opportunities and drive sales revenue growth through the development and implementation of strategies to generate sales from new and existing accounts in the assigned geography. The candidate is expected to have the ability to build relationships with customers, be highly self-motivated, well organized, productive, and have the drive to success.
This can be a remote position from Frederick MD. Preferred residence in the greater Boston area, the greater Philadelphia area, Maryland, Southern California, or the Bay area.
Key responsibilities and roles:
• Identify, approach, and explore new opportunities with new or existing clients through understanding of the market, strategic selling, leveraging personal network, and following up on leads.
• Create and execute sales programs for new prospective clients to increase awareness of our service offering and our key differentiators from competition.
• Ability to analyze and understand funding mechanisms and sources and flow of funding for the small emerging biotech element of the territory.
• Attends tradeshows/ conferences/ seminars and give presentations to raise awareness of our broader capabilities and as a source of lead generation.
• Identifying and presenting our value proposition, including opportunities for strategic bundling of our services.
• Manages the ongoing relationship with existing clients.
• Enables winning quotations and plays a key role in contract negotiations.
• Manages, updates, maintains, and records all relevant activities in internal database, and shares information and background on prospective clients with our stakeholders.
• Bachelor of Science or higher degree in relevant Science or Engineering discipline
• Prior experience in business development or sales function with existing network or contacts in the gene and cell therapy industry is strongly preferred.
• Professional presentation skills and ability to network within senior management ranks.
• Ability to analyze the actual market situation and identify potential new prospective accounts to accelerate business growth
• Excellent listening skills, results orientated, highly self-motivated for success
• Travel up to 50%.
Company offers competitive benefits in the industry including 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Flexible schedule, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, Vision insurance
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Must be authorized to work in the United States