Forecyte Bio Limited
7495 New Horizon Way, Suite 130-150, Frederick，MD 21703
Tel.: +1 215-589-3593
177 Yiwei Road, Pilot free trade zone, Shanghai, China
Tel.：+86 21 80438700
The Cell Therapy Technology Platform scientist carries out scientific work such as process development, scale up, and technical support of GMP manufacturing. The candidate will ensure scientifically sound design and scalable processes are created and properly executed. The candidate is expected to be highly self-motivated, well organized, productive, and have the desire to thrive.
Key responsibilities and roles:
• Design experimental work independently or with minimal supervision.
• Perform hands on work in cell therapy process, as well as process scale-up and implementation into GMP clinical production suites.
• Ability to process complex data and communicate clearly and timely of the implications of the results.
• Generate, manage, evaluate, and maintain critical data in a highly organized manner. Provide reports for assessment by Platform Leader.
• Collaborate and coordinate with customers as well as internal colleagues
• Ensure the success of tech transfer process from customers. As needed, support process validation, including validation protocol writing, execution and report writing.
• Generate materials for pre-clinical and clinical studies and other purposes.
• This position is expected to be mainly hands on in the laboratory.
• Working experience in Cell Therapy technologies; GMP production experience is preferred.
• Bachelor of Science in relevant Science or Engineering discipline is a must, Master degree and PhD are preferred.
• Previous experience in CDMO industries is desirable.
• Ability to think critically, demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability of conducting hands-on laboratory and production work
• Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
• Ability to work and collaborate in cross functional teams.
• High energy level and a positive outlook coupled with the requisite "can do" attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to achieve personal and organizational goals and overcome obstacles.
Company offers competitive benefits in the industry including 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Flexible schedule, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, Vision insurance
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay